Credit card payments in favor of WildPhoto Norway are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
1. Registration Registration is completed when we has received the initial payment along with this signed booking form. NOTE: All reservations are binding.
2. Cancellation and Refund Policy Cancellation must be made in writing immediately if you are prevented from travelling. If a cancellation is made more than 6 months prior to the scheduled departure, you will be refunded the participant fee as paid, minus the first payment. If a cancellation is made between 30 days and 6 months prior to the scheduled departure date, you will be refunded the participant fee as paid, minus the two first payments (=50% of participation fee). There will be no refunds made on cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date of departure. Be aware that if the cancellation is made less than 30 days prior to departure and final payment has not yet been made, you are still obligated to pay the remaining amount as due. Once an expedition is underway, there shall be no refunds made by WildPhoto Norway. Prices are based upon group participation and no refunds shall be made on any segments of the program in which you do not wish to participate. No refunds are made to participants who do not complete the expedition (or in cases where a participant withdraws from the expedition prematurely), regardless of the reason.
3. Trip cancellation and Interruption Insurance It is strongly advised that all travellers purchase trip cancellation and interruption insurance as protection against an emergency which may force you to cancel or leave from an expedition while it is in progress.
4. Medical Information Participation on an WildPhoto Norway expedition requires that you are in generally good health. It is essential that persons with any medical problems and related dietary restrictions make them known to us before departure. We can counsel you on whether the expedition you have selected is appropriate for you. The tour leader has the right to disqualify any participant at any time during the tour if he feels the participant is physically incapable and/or if a participant’s continued participation will jeopardise either the individual involved or the group. There will be no refund given under these circumstances. By forwarding of deposit, the passenger certifies that he/she does not have any mental, physical or other condition or disability that would create a hazard for him/herself or other passengers.
5. Price Modifications WildPhoto reserves the right to increase the price of the expedition if cost increases arise due to changes in transport costs, accomodation fees, changes in taxes, customs or other fees or changes in the exchange rate.
6. Itinerary Changes and Trip Delay WildPhoto Norway reserves the right to change a programme’s dates, itinerary, or accommodations as conditions warrant. These are expeditions to remote parts of Norway and we reserve the right to change the itinerary due to weather conditions, availability of anchorage, political conditions and other factors beyond our control without consulting the participants. It is understood that such decisions will be made in the best interests of all. Participants have no right to any refund or other considerations in the event of these inevitable itinerary changes. If a trip must be delayed, or the itinerary changed due to bad weather, road conditions, transportation delays, government intervention, sickness or other contingency for which WildPhoto Norway or its agents cannot make provision, the cost of delays or changes is not included.
7. Itinerary Cancellation WildPhoto Norway reserves the right to cancel an itinerary before departure for any reason whatsoever, including too few participants or logistical problems such as strikes, wars, acts of God, or any other circumstances which may make operation of the trip inadvisable. All trip payments received will be promptly refunded, and this refund will be the limit of WildPhoto Norway`s liability. WildPhoto Norway is not responsible for any expenses incurred by trip members in preparing for the trip, including non-refundable or penalty-carrying airline tickets, special clothing, visa or passport fees or other trip related expenses.
8. Limitations of Liability WildPhoto Norway, its owners, agents and employees give notice that they act only as the agents for the owners, contractors and suppliers providing means of transportation and/or all other related travel services and assume no responsibility howsoever caused for injury, loss or damage to person or property in connection with any service resulting directly from: acts of God, detention, annoyance, delays, expenses arising from quarantine, strikes, thefts, pilferage, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled, civil disturbances, terrorism, government restrictions or regulations and discrepancies or changes in transit or hotel services over which it has no control. Reasonable changes in the itinerary may be made where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers. In case of a medical problem arising during the voyage, which results in costs for evacuation, use of aircraft or repatriation, the responsibility for payment of these costs belongs solely to the passenger. WildPhoto Norway strongly advises that passengers ensure that such eventualities are covered by travel insurance. If not covered by travel insurance the responsibility still remains with the passenger and WildPhoto Norway specifically decline any responsibility whatsoever. 9. Tour Guarantee The purchase of package tours in Norway are governed by the Norwegian Package Tour Act, which safeguards customers who have purchased package tours against loss due to bankruptcy, debt settlements or insolvency on the part of the tour organizer. The Tour Guarantee Fund refunds advance payments which a customer has paid in the event a tour is cancelled by the organizer. If a tour is interrupted while underway, the refund amount shall be equal to that portion of the advance payment for which performance of services has not been completed. Additionally, expenses related to accommodation and return travel shall be covered if return travel was included in the package price. WildPhoto Norway is a member of the Tour Guarantee Fund in Norway, and more information may be obtained by contacting the Tour Guarantee Fund at tel: (+47) 51859940 or on www.rgf.no/english.htm.
PLEASE NOTE: These terms and conditions apply on all WildPhoto trips unless other conditions are published. On advancement of deposit to WildPhoto the depositor acknowledges that he/she has read and understands the above recited terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by them.